Another Milestone!
Well, we discovered this weekend that Emma now has her second tooth! They are both on the bottom and right beside eachother. I can't believe how lucky we are... she goes through teething perfectly! Not even crabby this time! I hope all the rest come in that easy!
Emma slept right through until 6am today instead of 4am and after her bottle she went right back to sleep and is still sleeping at 8:20am! She will now have slept a whole 12 hours last night! Let's hope it continues. Need to go get some laundry and house cleaning done while I have the chance!
Emma slept right through until 6am today instead of 4am and after her bottle she went right back to sleep and is still sleeping at 8:20am! She will now have slept a whole 12 hours last night! Let's hope it continues. Need to go get some laundry and house cleaning done while I have the chance!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home