Thursday, November 02, 2006

What a Fun Halloween!

Well, we made it through a decently cold Halloween! We started off at the church and town hall where there were lots of games, crafts and spooky things such as touching brains and guts! Then we came home, dressed even warmer and Gracie and I went out around the block! She got more than enough candy as always and Emma and Dustin had fun handing some out to the other kids! Here are some of the pictures we took of the night.

I'm not sure if I updated on Emma's eating, but she is now into "real" food and is gobbling it up! She loves peach chunks and cheese... next is baby cookies and yougurt! Here is a picture of Emma having some fun with her food!

It really helps that Emma has her first tooth when it comes to chomping all the yummy food up! I think another one is right around the corner. They are so tiny, I love it when I can see it when she smiles!

We are off to get our family Christmas pictures done this weekend... I hope they turn out good! We would also like to go sledding, but when we tried to go the other night they were stuck to the ground! Who would have thought!

Well, I have to go for a massage now... hopefully it is relaxing and not too painful!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home