Thursday, October 19, 2006

A quick update

Hmm, where to start... well our Thanksgiving was great. Dustin's Dad and Kathy came out for a really nice visit and we had lots of fun! Gracie loved having the extra attention and playmates for the couple of days we had her too. Dustin and I also loved having them around because they left us all kinds of goodies! We spent a whole day baking with them and we have a freezer full of yummy stuff now! We also must say thanks for everything they did for us while they were here... it was so nice to get to have a visit with them! Now I am wanting to go back to The Keg for some more lobster... all thanks to them! It was sad to see them go, but now we will just wait for the next time to get to have fun again!

Our garage/apartment was put on hold a little bit as the roof tresses were delayed, but they have started working again yesterday on it all. It has all been backfilled now so it's not as dangerous to put the garbage out so that is nice! Gracie can't wait for it to be done, but doesn't understand that it isn't livable as soon as the roof goes on! I'm sure she'll remember the stages once she sees them again!

I got Emma's 6 month pictures yesterday but I just have to scan them into the computer so I will do that soon. We are getting our family ones in a couple of weeks so that should be interesting!

As for me, I have begun an exercise class with Emma and it's great. We go every Tuesday and Friday morning and sweat up a storm! I hope it has some positive effects by the time it is done. I think we might sign up for a water workout in the New Year. I have to try my best to look decent in my bridesmaid dress next summer!

The other update with me is that last night I was elected the president of our softball league. It is going to be a task to take on, but I am ready for it! My job starts on Monday already when I have to go to an awards ceremony to accept an award for one of our volunteers. I hope I haven't taken on too big of an adventure, but Dustin and my mom said they will help support me with the kids and anything else I need, so that is great!

Last but not least, Emma is pretty much crawling. She gets around all over the place now and it will only be days until she picks up the speed and masters it all! We got her a walker from Dustin's Dad and Kathy too, and she's been practicing on it pretty good too. She's not our little baby anymore! They grow up WAY too fast! Good thing we are planning on having more! I love this time with her so much.

Well, so much for a quick update... I will update with some more pictures soon. We are now getting ready for Halloween! We are going to have a princess and a piglet... it will be great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like things are going great - life has turned out exactly how you always hoped.

I love reading your updates.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home