We Have Progress!
Just thought I would update you on the progress in our back yard... it has really started to take shape this week! Here are a few pictures of the progress...

Here is Emma at 6 months.. looks like we have a number cruncher on our hands!
Will write more later... gotta go get laundry done! Getting a hair cut this afternoon.. little nervous about that... hopefully it's a good change!
Otherwise, things are going good. Looking forward to the long weekend with company! I celebrated my birthday last night with a great supper and was complimented by the waiters saying I was 21! It was rather funny when a waitress came up after and asked if Emma was mine and when I told her yes she said... wow... 21 and you have a baby! I told her they were just being nice!
As promised... here is the picture of Gracie ready for ballet.

Here is Emma at 6 months.. looks like we have a number cruncher on our hands!
Will write more later... gotta go get laundry done! Getting a hair cut this afternoon.. little nervous about that... hopefully it's a good change!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home