Saturday, November 25, 2006

Only 1 month until Christmas!

Wow... how quickly the days pass! We aren't even close to finishing our Christmas shopping and the days are running out! Maybe Emma and I will have to do some trips out this week.

Just thought I would do an update...

Gracie did another week of swimming lessons at school, but we don't know how she did because the pool never sends back the progress report right away. (Then it usually gets sent home on Gracie's mother's week and we never see it from there... usually lost somewhere in their house). Anyways, we hope she did good... she is getting very good in the water and just loves it so that is the important part!
Emma is completely on the move now. She crawls around so fast I can't do anything anymore! She really likes to go for the dog food too... she thinks it's rather funny when water spills all over her and the floor! Good thing she hasn't figured out to put the food in her mouth yet! Today she also mastered the stairs... ahhhhh! She was just pulling herself up to stand by them, but today she figured out climbing them and went up 2 steps before I took her down and put up yet another baby gate! Here is a picture of Emma checking out some of our Christmas snowmen...
Dustin is working on the electrical for our basement right now. One of the guys he works with was so kind in coming over all day today to help him out. We REALLY appreciate it! (I am giving him a goodie bag of the cookies I made today to take home with him!) We now have to get some inspectors in to check all the work so far and then we will be ready to hook it all up and drywall! Can't wait for it to come along.
We have volunteered to do an advent window for our neighbourhood and we have the 15th of December. We have to decorate one of our windows and we have a big presentation on the night of the 15th with friends, family and neighbours. Since my sister is oh so great and crafty... last weekend Gracie, Emma and I all went up to Red Deer for Saturday and we created our masterpiece with the master herself! We haven't put it up yet to see how it will all turn out but we will soon! We look forward to a fun night to celebrate with everyone once it comes!
Our other project.... in our backyard, is coming along as well. We have shingles on and all the services are hooked up and ready out there. The furnace room is in the basement and now all we are waiting for is the windows to arrive so we can start drywalling there too. I will attach a couple of pictures of the progress of it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home