Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting There!

Well, according to one of the e-mails I get weekly with pregnancy updates, apparently I am 7 months pregnant already! Not sure how that works out since I am 25 weeks, and have 15 left still! The counting with pregnancy just doesn't make a lot of sense!

Either way, the baby is moving A LOT!!!! I love the feeling!!! Emma and Dustin have both felt it move too so that is neat! The last week has really left me quite exhausted! I've been going to bed at 8 or 9pm on most nights! I think a lot of it has to do with some stress I have been dealing with at work though too. I have a countdown on... I believe I have about 58 more working days left, and about 106 days until the due date!

Then of course the other countdown I have is to Cuba... only 15 days!!! I had to go buy some sunglasses today as Emma lost mine the last time we were at the mall... they aren't great ones, but at this time of year I don't really have much to choose from! I have started to pick out some clothing that I want to take with me too... I imagine I will have most of my suitcase packed by the end of the week!

I spent my entire afternoon decorating my main floor of my house with all my Christmas decorations too! I have left all of the ornaments for Gracie and Emma to do tomorrow night. I also have a few things I usually do outside that I might put together tomorrow. It's so nice to have it over and done with!! Now I can just sit back and enjoy! I absolutely love just sitting in the dark living room with only the tree on!! As with every year we had issues with the mini lights on the tree... next year I will just be buying new ones instead of fighting with them!!

Tomorrow our Stampeeders are going for the Grey Cup so we are looking forward to watching the game and cheering them on! I see pizza and wings as our supper tomorrow! For the last few days we have been discussing who has to go get Gracie too... since neither one of us wants to miss the game! I just hope it's an exciting game!

Not much else is happening... so I'm going to go watch the end of the Flames game! Lots of cheering in our household this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home