Crazy Story is Happening in Calgary!!
Well, for those of you who I talk to regularly you will know I am addicted to something else pretty crazy right now... it's called 2 Strangers and a Wedding. Overall, it's a social experiement happening on a radio station here in Calgary. You can get more information, and even see the video of the finale on the website today at www.energy1015.com! Needless to say, they had people apply then a panel of experts and the listeners got to here one girl for each day of the week (Monday's Bride, Tuesday's Bride etc)... then they picked one of the girls to the be lucky girl... then they did the same thing for guys... so the winners ended up being Monday's Bride and Monday's Groom (aka Man day! haha)... and they have NEVER seen eachother... they have been separated by room dividers or have always been in secluded rooms at the station. Until today.... the day they meet at the alter to get married! Will it happen? Will they go through with it? There is no huge cash prize or anything for this, they just get a two week vacation in Australia and a year lease on a new car and of course the wedding... then there are two so called twists... first, the bride is 34 and the groom is only 24 and still a student... (I personally don't think this is a huge deal, and say go for it girl!!!) then the other twist is that the bride's ex boyfriend of 4 years has decided he wants her back and to marry her... he has gone a little crazy by making a website, paying for a billboard in the city, been in the paper and on the news!
So the big question is... will they go through with it? Is love really blind? Who will she choose? It all starts in 30 minutes... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
I was pretty pathetic in trying to win tickets to go, but unfortunately I was caller 1, caller 3, and caller 8 in all of my attempts! So I, like almost all of the rest of Calgary, will be watching via the live web cam... need to go so I don't miss anything!!! I will let you all know how it ends up... or you can go watch it for yourself. They will also be posting it on You Tube! Check it out...
So the big question is... will they go through with it? Is love really blind? Who will she choose? It all starts in 30 minutes... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
I was pretty pathetic in trying to win tickets to go, but unfortunately I was caller 1, caller 3, and caller 8 in all of my attempts! So I, like almost all of the rest of Calgary, will be watching via the live web cam... need to go so I don't miss anything!!! I will let you all know how it ends up... or you can go watch it for yourself. They will also be posting it on You Tube! Check it out...

1 Comments:
That is crazy! It sounds interesting though. Now I want to know what will happen. Crazy.
Post a Comment
<< Home