Thursday, September 11, 2008

So Sorry!!!

Well, not sure if anyone even comes here anymore to see what we are up to since I kinda forgot to post for awhile there! I will try my best to be a little better again!



Anyways... our big news is that I'm pregnant again!!! Our new little one will join us sometime in the beginning of March 2009! That will be a crazy month, seeing as how Emma's 3rd birthday will be on the 24th too! Emma and Gracie are very excited to have a baby coming, and as expected Emma doesn't really get that she has to wait another 5-6 months! So far things have been going really well with the pregnancy, although I have started to have some morning sickness every once in awhile. I sure hope it goes away soon!! We go to the Dr again on October 6th and will then go for our ultrasound shortly after that!! I can't wait for that moment!!


Otherwise, we are currently in the middle of potty training Emma. She has been going on the potty occassionally for the last 6 months or more, but we decided it was time she go all the time! It all came when Emma decided to take her pull up off one morning, then wipe her bum, and put another one on all by herself! I figure if she can change her own bum she can darn well go on the potty! We started training on Saturday and had a couple of leaks in the morning, but then the afternoon and evening went pretty well. On Sunday I went to the spa and Dustin and Emma didn't have such good luck and she went 0 for 7! Once I came home she got a little better again. We then continued and told our dayhome about it and when I picked Emma up after work she was in the same clothes as when I dropped her off!! She was 100%!!! She had one mistake yesterday evening at the park, but today she has had no messes!!!! She didn't even want to put her pull up on for bedtime, she wanted to wear her panties! I am soooo glad it's going so well. For day 4 I think she is doing awesome! Now I look back and wonder why we didn't start this awhile ago! Let's just hope she continues!


The last little update is that Gracie has started grade 5! I can't believe she's already 10 years old! It's come full circle... since I once potty trained her too! I think she has a great teacher this year and hope she does a little better with her teacher and our help!


I forgot, one last thing... Dustin has started up his ball hockey league again. It has doubled in size this year and he's in the south league so he will be playing closer to our home which is great!!! He finds out tonight if he will be a goalie again or if he will be a player. Either way I'm sure he'll do awesome!!

That is about it for now... as I said, I hope to update this a little more often again! Will post some pictures next time too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog...but you actually have to post! lol
It's great reading about the kids. I am glad Emma is doing well with her potty training!

Kelly

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home