Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a spare minute so thought I would update... not too much exciting has been going on... this weekend is a long weekend so that is always welcome!! Yesterday, Dustin, Emma and I went to Heritage Park for the day. I haven't been there in probably about 20 years and Dustin had never been so it was a fun filled day!! We ended up spending 5 hours there and left only 10 minutes before it closed! We went on the train a few times, we went on the boat on the reservoir, went on some rides, and checked out all the history in the homes and shops!

This morning was spent fixing the van... we had a slow leak in one tire last week and by Friday we found it needed a major repair. By this morning it was completely flat so Dustin had to put the spare tire on and then we took it in. They said it will most likely be fixed by 5pm today.

As soon as Emma wakes up we will be heading out to my brother's house for my nephews birthday party! Nice to have a little family time on the Thanksgiving weekend!

Tomorrow Dustin and I have tickets to the Stamps game so my mom is going to look after the girls for us and we get to go on a date! We are trying to spend as much time as possible on dates the next few months because we know they won't happen again for quite some time!

I almost forgot... we went for our ultrasound on Friday!!! It was sooo good to hear everything is healthy and looking good. Unfortunately the baby was nicely curled up against my spine and was so far back they had a hard time getting some good video. (Emma was the exact same way!) Once I figure out how to get the video uploaded I might add it to share. My Dr said I will have some more near the end of the pregnancy to make sure all is well so if I'm lucky I can get another one in about 10 weeks... they say the baby is super cute then as it's filled out... right now it has no fat on it so it can look a little alien like! Either way, we think it's adorable! We kept the sex a secret, although Dustin insists the tech said "she" about three times while we were there... haha... who knows... they said "he" at our ultrasound with Emma! Anyways, all is going well... still feeling good!! I'll get Dustin to take some more pics soon too!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home