Saturday, October 04, 2008

Getting Better

I promise I will get better at posting! I am also getting better with the pregnancy... no sickness the last week or two!!!! Glad it came and went quickly! I am also getting more energy so I can actually stay up past 8pm on most nights!
This weekend was supposed to be a nice relaxing long weekend for me, but it has changed quite quickly... on my Friday's off I have to pick Gracie up at noon from school, then it's usually a rush to come home, eat lunch and get Emma down for a nap. I ended up crashing with Emma until 2:20 which was only 10 minutes before I had to leave again... so out the door I ran, got home right before supper, after supper I had to try and get a short nap in as I volunteered to work the casino for Gracie's school... my shift was 10pm to 3am... CRAZY!!! I made it though! It was a fun group of people, had lots of laughs and crashed hard when I got home at 3:30! Emma decided to wake up at 5:30am and Saturday is my day to get up with them... would have been nice if Dustin offered to get up with them.. going to have to talk to him about that! haha...
Now tonight we are going to my Auntie and Uncle's house for a mini birthday/happy house buying BBQ. Emma has also informed me she wants to go swimming today!
Tomorrow we hope to do something fun with the kids to celebrate my birthday... if I wake up before supper time anyways! haha I am thinking we might postpone a lot of it until Monday, but we will see.
Emma is really getting excited for the baby to come! She is convinced it is a girl and talks about how she wants to see her now! She gives my belly hugs and kisses all the time and talks to the baby lots. It is super cute!!! I go for my next Dr appt on Monday so I am going to take her so she can hear the baby's heartbeat, then on Friday Dustin and I go for our ultrasound! I can't wait!!!!
I promised pictures so here they are...

This is Emma all ready to go rollerskating at Gracie's birthday party in July! This is Emma at our neighbourhood's Stampede Party, her outfit was talked about everywhere!
This is the girls at Calaway Park, one of their favorite destinations during the summer!
I took this picture after I took the girls to the circus... the city view is amazing from this location!
This is the girls with some of their best friends... one of my best friend's kid's... how cool is it that we have friends who also have a 10 yr old and a 2.5 year old? This is at the zoo after a fun day!
Here is a pic of me at 14 weeks (4 weeks ago now)... couldn't believe I was in maternity clothes so early this time!!! I will try and take a new pic in the next day or two and post it soon too as I'm sure I've grown since!
Think that is about it for now... will update again soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home