Some Fun Times Ahead!
Well today was a bit of a crazy day!!! For no particular reason I decided to look online to see if there were any travel deals... and BOOM... I found a wicked deal... a week in Cuba at an all inclusive resort for $600!!! That includes taxes too. So I asked some friends if they wanted to go and Courtney jumped on the boat with me and we booked it! I'm pretty excited! The trip is in a month!
I will have a lot of planning to make it all work because Dustin is off to Seattle with his buddies the four days before I leave and then my flight takes off at 7:30am on the day he's driving home! So we won't even see each other before I leave. Good thing for cell phones!!
It is going to be tough to be away from my family for a whole week, but it will be a nice relaxing vacation before the baby arrives too! Now the search is on for some summer maternity clothes since I didn't have such a big belly in the summer time!!!
We are also off to the states this weekend for our annual shopping trip! Looking forward to some fun!!!!
I will have a lot of planning to make it all work because Dustin is off to Seattle with his buddies the four days before I leave and then my flight takes off at 7:30am on the day he's driving home! So we won't even see each other before I leave. Good thing for cell phones!!
It is going to be tough to be away from my family for a whole week, but it will be a nice relaxing vacation before the baby arrives too! Now the search is on for some summer maternity clothes since I didn't have such a big belly in the summer time!!!
We are also off to the states this weekend for our annual shopping trip! Looking forward to some fun!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home