Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Middle of Feb Already??!!

Okay, where the heck has the last month and a half gone? I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day!!!! Crazy! It's a little sad that time passes so quickly... I would love for life so just slow down so we can all sit back, relax, and enjoy all the goodness we have around us!

Still on the debate about Emma's birthday... figured out it's actually on Easter weekend, so that kind of puts a twist on everything. Does anyone have any good ideas to do for a 2 year old family birthday party?? I am taking suggestions! All I know is she is addicted to Dora... everything is Dora! She now has 2 sets of PJ's that are Dora and if we get them on her we can't get them off! I think she wore the shirt all weekend to one pair! (I can sometimes negotiate the pants, but I loose when it comes to the shirt!) Emma ends up going to the dayhome quite a bit in PJ's too as she refuses to take them off in the mornings! She is determined... I will give her that! (and a little stubborn, just like her Daddy! haha)

Not much else is happening.... I am putting together business plans at work for 2008-2013 so that is quite interesting! I'm not working from home nearly as much as I had hoped, but when I do I take full advantage of it! The best part is sleeping in! haha

I guess we have to think about Valentine's Day as it's in 2 days... Dustin isn't a big one for romance so I think we might end up going to Kelsey's with Emma for dinner. Last year we went on the most romantic date.... Denny's! (also with Emma) It's okay though... as long as we are together it's all that matters! And why should we celebrate our love on Feb 14th? It should be celebrated every single day we have together! I know I feel like the luckiest girl to get to wake up every morning with my best friend next to me and the little love of my life calling my name from her crib!

I hope for my single friends you have some romance this week (most of the time it disappears when you get married I hate to tell you! haha) May everyone be thankful for the love we have surrounding us every single day! From my heart to yours... Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! At least you guys go out!
We usually do take-out and a movie.
As far as romance goes, Mike is the same way :)

Happy V Day too you too!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home