Not So Little Anymore
Well, Emma is now over 8 months old and not so much our little Emma... Gracie and I went and weighed her this afternoon and she is now 17lbs 13 ozs! The Dr is going to be so happy that she has almost caught up to the normal weight for her age! She is getting to be quite heavy to be carrying around all the time, but I just think of the workout I am getting! haha
Also wanted to say Congratulations Gracie! She passed her swimming lessons!!! We are so proud of her! We have parent/teacher interviews on Friday so we get to brag to the teacher about how proud we are too! Her report card was great, she only has a couple of spots for improvement! She gets to go to a Christmas party on Sat at her friends house, which she is totally looking forward to! They invited Emma and I along to come and visit so we will see what we are up to. Gracie has Friday off of school so we will be doing some shopping and I might need Saturday to finish it up but we will see.
Our advent window will be up this weekend too with nice brown paper over it until the 15th... won't that be attractive! Will post pictures later.
Also wanted to say Congratulations Gracie! She passed her swimming lessons!!! We are so proud of her! We have parent/teacher interviews on Friday so we get to brag to the teacher about how proud we are too! Her report card was great, she only has a couple of spots for improvement! She gets to go to a Christmas party on Sat at her friends house, which she is totally looking forward to! They invited Emma and I along to come and visit so we will see what we are up to. Gracie has Friday off of school so we will be doing some shopping and I might need Saturday to finish it up but we will see.
Our advent window will be up this weekend too with nice brown paper over it until the 15th... won't that be attractive! Will post pictures later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home