Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh Dear

So we have started all the fun times. Emma is into EVERYTHING!!! It's like she knows what she isn't suposed to touch and that is what she goes for! Yesterday she decided to empty the diaper wipes all over the floor while I went to the washroom... then it was all her diapers that afternoon. Today she managed to get to the front door, where she likes to play with the welcome mat, and found a lump of dirt! Needless to say she got her daily dose of minerals plus some! haha

Last night we got together with some friends of ours and did a poker night (we have started doing this every other weekend, and we have a blast!). The chips just kept getting passed back and forth all night long and finally at 2am we called it quits! By the time we got home, fed Emma a bottle, and made it to bed it was almost 2:45.... I told Dustin I would get up with Emma since he was going to be working on the electrical all day again. Lucky me... she was up at 6am.... not sure what was up with that! I could barely stay awake I tell you! I asked my mom if she would come over so I could have a nap, and thank goodness she was available! Dustin was banging pretty loud when I went to bed, but apparently it didn't bother me at all since he came to wake me up 2 hours later! It's only 8pm now but I am so ready for bed again! Dustin said he will be getting up with Emma tomorrow too so I can sleep in!

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but Emma has now cut her 3rd and 4th tooth. She had a couple of wakings for 3 nights, but overall, still a great baby!

We have Dustin's kids Christmas party tomorrow, and we are picking Gracie up early so we can go to it.... I am looking forward to it because we get to see Happy Feet! At the end of the week we are celebrating Christmas with my Dad and siblings.... I can't believe it is here already!

The Flames are on though, so I am going to try and stay awake a bit to watch. Go Flames Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home