Thursday, December 28, 2006

Picture Update!

I won't bore you with many words today... it will just be a picture update! All is well, and we had a GREAT Christmas though! We hope you did too!

Emma making a mess with her diapers and the tupperware drawer!


Gracie absolutely loves carrying Emma around everywhere!


The kids hanging out after our advent window gathering (Gracie, Emma, and Emma's best friend Ryan)


Our house all lit up with the advent window (this picture doesn't do it much justice... next year I will try twice as hard to get Dustin to put up the lights all over the house too!) The second is a close up of the window... the flash took away the "look" of the stained glass... but you get the point!)


Emma in her new PJ's showing off all of her teeth!


The girls having fun on their new crazy carpets Grandma gave them! (Emma will only be riding inside for at least another year!)


Emma's 1st sleigh ride in the snow. We have been waiting for a good snow fall and we finally got some! Gracie is loving it as the tobogganing hill is only a 1/2 block from our house so we walk over every day so she can go on her sled from Santa (she has been going on a lot of ice and grass the last couple of days... now it's full of snow today!) It's a great way to burn off some energy while she is on Christmas break this week!



I believe that should be good for now! That is about as updated as I can get... as the last two pictures are from this afternoon! Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve... I believe we are just having a fun night with some friends and the poker chips.... Best Wishes to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home