Happy 9th Birthday Gracie!
I know it's a little early, but we had Gracie's birthday party a weekend ago now! It was a long day, but a very fun day! We took Gracie and 3 friends to Calaway Park for the evening. They had a blast because it was pretty empty so they got on all the rides right away!
As well, Gracie has completed one dance recital and the other is tomorrow night! I volunteered for it so I didn't really get to see the show (it looks very different from the side of the stage). Tomorrow night we are all going to watch though so it should be fantastic! I just hope Emma isn't too much of a hassel because she's bored.
Not much else has been happening... getting ready for my best friend's wedding in a few weeks now! Just had the stagette and had a blast! It will be a nice weekend away from the kids, but I am a little nervous about it too, since it is my first time away from Emma.
The basement is on a halt right now.. we can't seem to find any help to finish it off. Hopefully soon some nice person will volunteer to help! We haven't had time to do the fence either so we might look into doing something professionally for that too. I just want it done, but I am tired of working! haha... go figure!
I will add some pics in the next time I am on the other computer! Gracie's last day of school is tomorrow.... yeah summer is here!!!! No more homework and now some fun times!!!
As well, Gracie has completed one dance recital and the other is tomorrow night! I volunteered for it so I didn't really get to see the show (it looks very different from the side of the stage). Tomorrow night we are all going to watch though so it should be fantastic! I just hope Emma isn't too much of a hassel because she's bored.
Not much else has been happening... getting ready for my best friend's wedding in a few weeks now! Just had the stagette and had a blast! It will be a nice weekend away from the kids, but I am a little nervous about it too, since it is my first time away from Emma.
The basement is on a halt right now.. we can't seem to find any help to finish it off. Hopefully soon some nice person will volunteer to help! We haven't had time to do the fence either so we might look into doing something professionally for that too. I just want it done, but I am tired of working! haha... go figure!
I will add some pics in the next time I am on the other computer! Gracie's last day of school is tomorrow.... yeah summer is here!!!! No more homework and now some fun times!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home