Picture Time!
I finally got on the other computer for a bit... here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!
This is what happens when your older sister gets her hands on you for 5 minutes!
Out playing in the snow and very happy because Gracie is working hard to build me a snowman that I can knock down!
I'm ready mommy... bring on the cake!
Wow, is that ever good!
Emma having fun with her friend Ryan in the spinning chair! Good thing we did this before cake or we could of had a real mess!
The clean version of cake #2! Can't wait for another birthday party... this stuff is great!
Now I have to get to bed... it is past my bedtime and tomorrow is my first real full day at work so I need to get up early as I start at 7am! Wish me luck, and wish Dustin luck, as it's his first day dropping Emma off at the dayhome and getting her ready for the day (don't worry everyone... I have EVERYTHING all laid out for him so it's pretty much fool proof! hehe... Just kidding... Dustin will do just fine, he's the best Daddy out there! The girls are very lucky to have him as a Daddy!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home