Little Changes
Thanks for the congratulations from all of you! Everything is going very well and Gracie is as happy as can be! She is glad to be here and didn't have any issues with the change in her living situation at all. We don't have a guarantee of custody for the rest of the school year as the judge didn't want to give that long of a period but that is okay, we will work with what we have! Unfortunately that means we can't register Gracie in anything due to the unknown, but with her ballet every Monday it is hard to coordinate as I have found out!


Otherwise, my time at home with Emma is coming to a close :( I have been in touch with my employer about my return to work schedule and am getting a little nervous about it all, but excited too. Being a mommy this past year has been such a wonderful full time job I really don't want to give it up. I know I will survive, as will Emma, but to let someone else care for her every day just isn't the same... they will never love her as much as I do. But.... we have to do what we have to do... unfortunately our situation is based heavily on financial ability and without two incomes right now we just can't do it.
We also just found out this week that some of our best friends are going to be moving back to BC in a month or two. We are very sad to see them go, but understand it's where they want to be. We hope they come back to visit often!! Emma will also be loosing her best friend, as their son Ryan just has to go with them for some reason! haha
We are getting possession of the apartment this week as it is finally all done! My mom will be moving in next week and is very excited about it! I'm sure the kids will love seeing her in the backyard all the time too! Now I can't wait for the basement, and eventually the yard to be done so we can sit back and relax and enjoy it all!
Surprise surprise.... I took the pictures off the camera... here are a few of Emma... (our not so little girl anymore!)
Emma enjoying Mikka's ball:
Emma enjoying some of Daddy's grapefruit:
Emma with Ryan having fun in the balls at a play place:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home