What a Great Day!
Well, we some some wonderful news!!! Any guesses? Anyone? What could it be? Who is it about? Do I have you hanging by a thread by now? I hope so! haha... Well, if we haven't already told you, then our good news is about Gracie! We have finally got Gracie in our custody full time! We filed for full custody on Wednesday last week and on Thursday it was granted. To make a long story short Gracie's mother is going through a very difficult time and just can not provide for Gracie at all, so until the end of the school year she will be with us and will see her mother every other weekend. We are so excited that we can provide a great stable environment for her! Now we can register her in swimming lessons or baseball or soccer or whatever we want!!! She can actually have a normal life!! Gracie is excited about it too, so that makes it even better! It will be re-looked at near the end of summer and it might continue for the next school year too! Our hopes and prayers would be answered for good then!





This is Dustin with the girls on Valentine's Day (can you tell I am the one behind the camera most of the time?)

Otherwise we have been pretty busy. The ball season started for the league so I have been organizing all the teams and all that fun stuff. Dustin is still working on the basement and we are helping my mom out a bit to help her get ready to move in a couple of weeks.
As promised I will add a few pictures (I should have never bought the large memory card for the camera as now I never take them off!)
This is Emma enjoying being a princess (she wouldn't take it off all afternoon!)
This is Emma walking around our hotel room in Edmonton happy as could be brushing her hair
This is Dustin and Gracie looking adorable in West Edmonton Mall
This is Dustin and the girls exploring the pirate ship in the mall
This is Dustin and Emma having fun at the mini golf course in the mall
This is Dustin and the girls on the water park
This is Dustin with the girls on Valentine's Day (can you tell I am the one behind the camera most of the time?)

2 Comments:
GREAT NEWS
WOW ..what great news glad to hear Gracie will be with you for quite some time...Gracie you must be very happy to be with your Dad and Michelle....
Aunite Bernie
Congrats on getting Gracie full time! I know its been something you've wanted for a long time.
Post a Comment
<< Home