Quick Update
Well, I got a lot of slack for my huge update because I hadn't done anything for so long so I am going to try and update a little more often now!
Not too much has been happening... Gracie is loving girl guides and we are right in the middle of selling the chocolate mint cookies. Gracie has sold all kinds of them and is so proud when she can hand in a pile of money to her leader! We think we finally found what suits her best!
I celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago and we went out for a nice dinner. I got a treadmill for my present and love it!!! It took over a week to finally get it, so I've only had it for a couple of weeks and I try to work out on it as often as possible. I have already lost between 5-10 lbs (the scale wasn't set perfectly and I can't remember when I fixed it... ) That makes me very excited, and want to keep at it! I have also been seeing a nutritionalist lately and a lot of her tips have really helped too! I don't have my sweet cravings much at all anymore!
Emma had her 18 month shots... I can't believe she is already 1.5 yrs old! She is still ahead of her development level so the Dr's say she is well beyond good! She is so happy every day, we have so much fun with her!!
Dustin and I are going to the Stamps game tomorrow evening so that will be fun. On Sunday we are having a Halloween Party at our house for all of our friends who have little toddlers too... that should be a cute picture that I will upload soon! Next is the actual Halloween... should be fun!
Not too much has been happening... Gracie is loving girl guides and we are right in the middle of selling the chocolate mint cookies. Gracie has sold all kinds of them and is so proud when she can hand in a pile of money to her leader! We think we finally found what suits her best!
I celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago and we went out for a nice dinner. I got a treadmill for my present and love it!!! It took over a week to finally get it, so I've only had it for a couple of weeks and I try to work out on it as often as possible. I have already lost between 5-10 lbs (the scale wasn't set perfectly and I can't remember when I fixed it... ) That makes me very excited, and want to keep at it! I have also been seeing a nutritionalist lately and a lot of her tips have really helped too! I don't have my sweet cravings much at all anymore!
Emma had her 18 month shots... I can't believe she is already 1.5 yrs old! She is still ahead of her development level so the Dr's say she is well beyond good! She is so happy every day, we have so much fun with her!!
Dustin and I are going to the Stamps game tomorrow evening so that will be fun. On Sunday we are having a Halloween Party at our house for all of our friends who have little toddlers too... that should be a cute picture that I will upload soon! Next is the actual Halloween... should be fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home