New Year New Post
Well, Christmas went over pretty well... everyone got what they asked for and then some. We managed to get to all the Christmas events with family and friends as well which was nice! On New Year's Eve we went over to our friend's house and had a fun time. They have a daughter the same age as Emma so it was a night full of fun for all! We didn't get home until 4:30am so it was quite the adjustment for me the next day!
January hasn't been all that exciting so far... I am now working from home some days which is great!!! We have now found a new building to move our offices into in March/April so it will all come to an end at that point. I have also hired a new assistant at work who is great! It's hard to supervise her when I am not always there, but with the new offices she will be right next door to me, which will be much easier.
Dustin is still playing ball hockey. They lost their first game a couple of weeks ago and he plays that team again today so I hope he wins!
We were debating getting a puppy a couple of weeks ago too, but have decided against it. We would love to have another one, but it's just not fair since we aren't home all the time right now. Our Mikka will just have to be friendless! (Which I'm sure she's okay with!)
Otherwise, Gracie is doing good. She's struggling a bit in math at school but we try and work with her as much as we can. It can get very frustrating because we work so hard and she's almost getting it by the end of the week and then the next week she gets no help and is back at step one... the joys of co-parenting! Ahhhh....
Emma is growing like a weed... she is stumbling all over the place so we think she is just trying to get used to her growing body! She talks a mile a minute and brings us all smiles constantly still. We debate not having any more kids because she is so ultimately perfect, we couldn't do any better! I'm just so happy to have such a wonderful family and the opportunity to be a mommy to such a beautiful little girl... I couldn't ask for anything more!
Next up is Emma's 2nd birthday... not sure what we are going to do for it yet... she's a little young to really have a preference! We might just do something small... who knows! I will figure that out soon... haha I think I am denial that my baby is growing up!
January hasn't been all that exciting so far... I am now working from home some days which is great!!! We have now found a new building to move our offices into in March/April so it will all come to an end at that point. I have also hired a new assistant at work who is great! It's hard to supervise her when I am not always there, but with the new offices she will be right next door to me, which will be much easier.
Dustin is still playing ball hockey. They lost their first game a couple of weeks ago and he plays that team again today so I hope he wins!
We were debating getting a puppy a couple of weeks ago too, but have decided against it. We would love to have another one, but it's just not fair since we aren't home all the time right now. Our Mikka will just have to be friendless! (Which I'm sure she's okay with!)
Otherwise, Gracie is doing good. She's struggling a bit in math at school but we try and work with her as much as we can. It can get very frustrating because we work so hard and she's almost getting it by the end of the week and then the next week she gets no help and is back at step one... the joys of co-parenting! Ahhhh....
Emma is growing like a weed... she is stumbling all over the place so we think she is just trying to get used to her growing body! She talks a mile a minute and brings us all smiles constantly still. We debate not having any more kids because she is so ultimately perfect, we couldn't do any better! I'm just so happy to have such a wonderful family and the opportunity to be a mommy to such a beautiful little girl... I couldn't ask for anything more!
Next up is Emma's 2nd birthday... not sure what we are going to do for it yet... she's a little young to really have a preference! We might just do something small... who knows! I will figure that out soon... haha I think I am denial that my baby is growing up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home