Friday, November 28, 2008

Wow!!

Well, it kinda hit me today... my countdown shows me that it's only 100 more days until my due date! Wow, where did the time go?? I guess we better really start to prepare for this little one to join us!

Dustin leaves for Seattle in a week, in which I am a little saddened. We don't spend time away from each other so it makes it that much harder! Plus, not getting to see him before I leave for Cuba is going to be tough too. Hope I don't get too homesick when I am gone!

Either way, I know the next month is going to fly by... with Dustin going to Seattle, then me to Cuba, then Christmas and New Years... boom it is going to be 2009! Once it's all over I'm going to have to commit some time to getting ready for the baby!

As for now, we are going to spend a nice weekend with the girls. I believe we might go to the zoo tomorrow morning! Dustin and I are also going to have a date night at home once the girls are in bed which will be really nice! I need some relax time!!

I will try and upload some pictures soon... we are going to do our own photo shoot this weekend too! Shall be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home