Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fun is Here!

Well, Dustin is in Seattle as I write this... the big NFL game is tomorrow so I'm sure he's very excited for that! I am trying my best to get everything organized and ready for my trip as well... it's been a little harder than I had thought it would be as Emma hasn't been feeling well and is very needy and always wants to cuddle and be close, which I must admit is awesome to do, but a little frustrating when I have a HUGE list of stuff to do too... so... everything gets done once she is in bed... my third load of laundry just beeped so that is step one! Now I have to go finish my packing!

Tomorrow I have a list of stuff to do to... need to go get some blood work done, need to stop at the bank, need to get groceries so they are set for when I am gone, need to get Gracie, pick out the girls clothes for a week, and then any last minute stuff!

I am sooo looking forward to going away and being able to just sit and relax and not worry about anything! My flight leaves at 7:30am so I have to be up at 4am so I better go and get most of the stuff done tonight so tomorrow night I can get to bed super early!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home