Time is Ticking!
Our time is coming to an end... we have 6 weeks left until we are expecting this baby to join us now! Dustin thinks it will be born March 3rd and I think March 6th... we will see if either is right! We are slowly starting to pull things together to get ready... the basinette is washed and all put together, today I did the same to the car seat... my hospital bag is mostly packed with only the cameras to be added! We still aren't 100% set on names yet, but hopefully that will come soon!
Our next major project to get ready is to do a bunch of work in the basement... Gracie will be moving into the bedroom down there so it's going to force us to get stuff done! Dustin and Gracie are down there as I write cleaning out the storage room and organizing everything to take full advantage of our space and storage! It will be a big job, but boy will it be nice once it's complete! Sometimes change gives you motivation and it's all good in the end!
Not too much else is new and exciting... still waiting for our ultrasound on Feb 2nd. More aches and pains are starting every day... getting a good sleep is near impossible now... all the normal joys of the end of pregnancy are hitting! It's all worth it though... I just have to remember the outcome and I'm willing to deal with it all!
Our next major project to get ready is to do a bunch of work in the basement... Gracie will be moving into the bedroom down there so it's going to force us to get stuff done! Dustin and Gracie are down there as I write cleaning out the storage room and organizing everything to take full advantage of our space and storage! It will be a big job, but boy will it be nice once it's complete! Sometimes change gives you motivation and it's all good in the end!
Not too much else is new and exciting... still waiting for our ultrasound on Feb 2nd. More aches and pains are starting every day... getting a good sleep is near impossible now... all the normal joys of the end of pregnancy are hitting! It's all worth it though... I just have to remember the outcome and I'm willing to deal with it all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home