Holy Smokes!
Well, this weekend I will be considered full term already! Yup... 37 weeks!! Can't believe how quickly the time has gone by... and by now you would think we should be ready, but I don't think we really are... although, I'm not really sure what else to do to get ready either! haha...
We still discuss names quite often and have now added some new ones to our list, so that isn't helping us narrow it down necessarily! I really think it will be a "game day decision" by the rate we are going!
I am happy to say that our house is starting to come together in preperation for the baby too... Dustin has been doing a lot of painting and work in Gracie's new bedroom the last few weeks and now only has a little bit left. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be able to move her down there.
I am also happy to say I only have 10 more working days left! It is getting very difficult to stay connected at work at this point in the game, especially since I have completed most of the goals I had set for myself before I left and my replacement is already there and taking over! Some people think I am crazy to work until the end of the month when I could very well have the baby very soon after that, but having some time off just doesn't always work well with the finances! We only have a few more pay days to so-call "save" for this baby so I am going to take full advantage of that! Going back to EI pay checks is going to be pretty difficult to do again!
Other than all of that, I must admit that I am getting a little worried about what it's going to be like to have a newborn again... Emma is such a little lady it's very hard to remember that stage, not to mention to think about what it will be like to have two kids at home every day! For some reason I can't even picture what life will be like... it seems very foreign to me! With Emma I had dreams about what it would all be like the entire pregnancy. With this one I have only had one dream, which wasn't even close to realistic (although it did tell me it could be a girl, haha!). I am really unsure what to expect with this one though, a part of me is expecting a boy and a part is expecting a girl... very undecided!! I guess that will make the birth that much more exciting though!
I will try and update this in the next little while with a few pictures maybe (we haven't been very good at taking them)... so maybe I will get Dustin to take some right now!
We still discuss names quite often and have now added some new ones to our list, so that isn't helping us narrow it down necessarily! I really think it will be a "game day decision" by the rate we are going!
I am happy to say that our house is starting to come together in preperation for the baby too... Dustin has been doing a lot of painting and work in Gracie's new bedroom the last few weeks and now only has a little bit left. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be able to move her down there.
I am also happy to say I only have 10 more working days left! It is getting very difficult to stay connected at work at this point in the game, especially since I have completed most of the goals I had set for myself before I left and my replacement is already there and taking over! Some people think I am crazy to work until the end of the month when I could very well have the baby very soon after that, but having some time off just doesn't always work well with the finances! We only have a few more pay days to so-call "save" for this baby so I am going to take full advantage of that! Going back to EI pay checks is going to be pretty difficult to do again!
Other than all of that, I must admit that I am getting a little worried about what it's going to be like to have a newborn again... Emma is such a little lady it's very hard to remember that stage, not to mention to think about what it will be like to have two kids at home every day! For some reason I can't even picture what life will be like... it seems very foreign to me! With Emma I had dreams about what it would all be like the entire pregnancy. With this one I have only had one dream, which wasn't even close to realistic (although it did tell me it could be a girl, haha!). I am really unsure what to expect with this one though, a part of me is expecting a boy and a part is expecting a girl... very undecided!! I guess that will make the birth that much more exciting though!
I will try and update this in the next little while with a few pictures maybe (we haven't been very good at taking them)... so maybe I will get Dustin to take some right now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home