Getting There
So our basement is on it's way! The drywalling has been completed and it's at sanding stage now. Yippee... dust! Our basement is so big that is has a HUGE echo in it so we are going to have to put a lot of soft stuff in it! Not sure when we will be able to furnish it... maybe once I am back at work. For now we will have a big screen TV with no couch and a poker table with no chairs! haha...
The apartment is a little ahead of the basement, and it's almost completly sided as well. Sure looks different with siding! Hopefully it will move along very fast now because my mom sold her condo last night! Not too bad... only on the market for just over a week! Now we have two months until she is moving... (just glad it's not us this time... we are done moving!)
Emma and Gracie are both growing like weeds right now... I think we need to stop feeding them so good! Both of them have all of a sudden grown right out of a bunch of clothes! We can barely get Emma's toes in her sleepers anymore and all of Gracie's pants are higher than her ankles! No one ever said kid's were cheap!
Emma is having a little bit of difficulty with all of the commotion around the house because Mikka goes insane trying to protect us every time a worker comes inside! Of course, it's usually when Emma is going down for a nap too. Yesterday she missed her morning nap completely due to the dog barking and then last night was awful (not sure if it was due to the lack of sleep during the day or not... maybe more teeth?). I went to bed at 8:30 to try and get rid of my runny nose, and then it started at 10:30! I got a whole 2 hours sleep. Emma woke up about 6 times after that! She would fall right asleep when I picked her up, but as soon as I put her down in her crib she was not a happy camper. Looks like I'll have another early night tonight!
We are off to meet with our mommy and baby group again today... Emma is going to miss getting together with them in a few months!
The apartment is a little ahead of the basement, and it's almost completly sided as well. Sure looks different with siding! Hopefully it will move along very fast now because my mom sold her condo last night! Not too bad... only on the market for just over a week! Now we have two months until she is moving... (just glad it's not us this time... we are done moving!)
Emma and Gracie are both growing like weeds right now... I think we need to stop feeding them so good! Both of them have all of a sudden grown right out of a bunch of clothes! We can barely get Emma's toes in her sleepers anymore and all of Gracie's pants are higher than her ankles! No one ever said kid's were cheap!
Emma is having a little bit of difficulty with all of the commotion around the house because Mikka goes insane trying to protect us every time a worker comes inside! Of course, it's usually when Emma is going down for a nap too. Yesterday she missed her morning nap completely due to the dog barking and then last night was awful (not sure if it was due to the lack of sleep during the day or not... maybe more teeth?). I went to bed at 8:30 to try and get rid of my runny nose, and then it started at 10:30! I got a whole 2 hours sleep. Emma woke up about 6 times after that! She would fall right asleep when I picked her up, but as soon as I put her down in her crib she was not a happy camper. Looks like I'll have another early night tonight!
We are off to meet with our mommy and baby group again today... Emma is going to miss getting together with them in a few months!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home