Monday, January 29, 2007

Help Please!

Well, we have learnt our lesson... our computer crashed BIG time this weekend and we lost everything! For all of you who happen to check this blog out regularly can you please send me an e-mail with any contact info or special computer stuff (such as your own blog sites) so I can build everything up again! We are hoping we can get some data recovered still, but it has been with the "geeks" since Friday and we haven't heard from them yet, so I have given up!

I stored everything on the computer so easy things, such as your e-mail addresses have been lost too. I would greatly appreciate your help in building it all back up. If you don't hear from us for awhile it's because we lost your info! Thanks for your help.

P.S. Emma started walking this past week... only 10 months old... we are so proud of her! It was great to know all of her first's were done with us, now it makes going back to work a little easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home