Friday, February 13, 2009

As Promised

Here are a few of the most recent prego pictures... they are all taken in the last week... so about 36 weeks pregnant... almost there! Only 8 more working days left too!!! I'm looking forward to that number getting down to zero that is for sure... especially since I am having less and less to do as the days pass... it's hard wrapping it all up, but still being engaged in your job! Oh well, enjoy my pics...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow, your hair is super long! And you look fantastic too.... :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle and Dustin Ginter said...

Yes, it is getting crazy long again (gets stuck in the seatbelt all the time!!!)... but it's so easy to do and I'm too lazy and scared to get it cut! haha

Thanks, I wish I could say at this point that I feel fantastic, but I'm about ready to be done right about now!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home