The countdown is on!
We are now offically at 38 weeks... so hopefully in the next two weeks we will know who is going crazy in my tummy! I must admit, it still feels very surreal to me that I will be going into labor and having a baby in the next few weeks... not sure why, since this time I even know what to expect! Maybe it's because we aren't as "set up" as we were with Emma. We don't have any of the baby stuff out yet and probably won't until it's here! We know it won't take long to bring it all up from the basement!
I am still working this week, which kinda sucks, but I will be starting all of my days at home so that helps a lot. I will be more comfortable for sure!! They had a surprise shower for me last week which was really nice as well, but it really made me feel like it was my last day... kinda strange! A lot of them thought I wouldn't make it through the weekend for some reason (they have been saying I look ready to pop for a couple of weeks now) but I proved them wrong! Dustin still thinks the baby will be born on the 3rd, and I am going for an ultrasound on the 2nd so we will see what happens in a week!
My goal was to clean our carpets this weekend which didn't happen. I am really at the stage now where I am exhausted all the time and just can't seem to get much motivation! I'm going to try and relax for the next little bit and take it easy though... everything seems to be in as much order as I need it so I can!! I did the last few things I wanted to this weekend which helps a lot too... bought the baby a bouncy chair/rocker, some new nursing shirts and a couple of good books to read!!!
Now if this baby is a boy I can't wait to do a bit more shopping!!! If it's a girl I'll still go shopping, just not quite as much! I can't wait to see who will be joining our wonderful family... I just hope it all goes smoothly... and sooner rather than later! haha
I am still working this week, which kinda sucks, but I will be starting all of my days at home so that helps a lot. I will be more comfortable for sure!! They had a surprise shower for me last week which was really nice as well, but it really made me feel like it was my last day... kinda strange! A lot of them thought I wouldn't make it through the weekend for some reason (they have been saying I look ready to pop for a couple of weeks now) but I proved them wrong! Dustin still thinks the baby will be born on the 3rd, and I am going for an ultrasound on the 2nd so we will see what happens in a week!
My goal was to clean our carpets this weekend which didn't happen. I am really at the stage now where I am exhausted all the time and just can't seem to get much motivation! I'm going to try and relax for the next little bit and take it easy though... everything seems to be in as much order as I need it so I can!! I did the last few things I wanted to this weekend which helps a lot too... bought the baby a bouncy chair/rocker, some new nursing shirts and a couple of good books to read!!!
Now if this baby is a boy I can't wait to do a bit more shopping!!! If it's a girl I'll still go shopping, just not quite as much! I can't wait to see who will be joining our wonderful family... I just hope it all goes smoothly... and sooner rather than later! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home