Any day now!
I sit here at 39 weeks pregnant and ready!!!! I am really hoping this baby is born this week!! I go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to check my fluid levels so hopefully that turns out okay! (It is exactly what sent me to the hospital with Emma) Then I have a Dr appointment on Wednesday (which I might try and move to Tues) and my Dr will do a procedure to try and help things along.
I believe we are pretty ready to welcome this little one too. I set up the playpen yesterday with Emma which was one of the last things I wanted to do. Now the main thing we need to try and do is get Dustin and Emma well... they are both sick right now! I'm not sure how I survived not getting it.. maybe my body just knows it can't handle being sick at this time! Dustin has been sleeping on the couch the last few nights to try and help both of us sleep and it seems to help his coughing attacks. Emma has started to cough yesterday and is now all cuddled up with Daddy on the couch and they are both sleeping! It's pretty sweet! I would take a picture but I would hate to wake them up with the flash so I won't. Needless to say it's going to be a very relaxing day today!!!
I officially finished working on Friday too which is a great relief! I'm not sure what I will do with my next few days, but I hope to get caught up with some more cleaning and definitely some reading!!! Hopefully the next time I write will be with some news of our new little one!
P.S. I had my second dream of the baby and it was a girl... that is two girl dreams for me and 2 girl dreams for Dustin... now does that mean it's all we know so that's what we dream or will it be another girl?? I'm soooo excited to find out either way!!!
I believe we are pretty ready to welcome this little one too. I set up the playpen yesterday with Emma which was one of the last things I wanted to do. Now the main thing we need to try and do is get Dustin and Emma well... they are both sick right now! I'm not sure how I survived not getting it.. maybe my body just knows it can't handle being sick at this time! Dustin has been sleeping on the couch the last few nights to try and help both of us sleep and it seems to help his coughing attacks. Emma has started to cough yesterday and is now all cuddled up with Daddy on the couch and they are both sleeping! It's pretty sweet! I would take a picture but I would hate to wake them up with the flash so I won't. Needless to say it's going to be a very relaxing day today!!!
I officially finished working on Friday too which is a great relief! I'm not sure what I will do with my next few days, but I hope to get caught up with some more cleaning and definitely some reading!!! Hopefully the next time I write will be with some news of our new little one!
P.S. I had my second dream of the baby and it was a girl... that is two girl dreams for me and 2 girl dreams for Dustin... now does that mean it's all we know so that's what we dream or will it be another girl?? I'm soooo excited to find out either way!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home